Diagnostic Set Basic - PanOptic MacroView Li-Ion USB-C1457209
- PanOptic Basic LED Ophthalmoscope,
- MacroView Basic LED Otoscope,
- one Premium Lithium-Ion Plus USB Rechargeable Power Handle,
- USB Power Cable, and
- Hard Case
Welch Allyn diagnostic sets help keep the tools physicians need fast, organised, and at hand to help examine the eyes, ears, nose, and throat with Welch Allyn® wide-view and standard ophthalmoscopes, and otoscopes.
PanOptic Basic LED Ophthalmoscope
Redesigned with a familiar form and feel, this direct ophthalmoscope boasts a 20X larger viewing area when compared to the view through a standard ophthalmoscope, these are views you have to see. We’ve listened to countless providers and have added Quick Eye™ alignment technology, to help direct patient gaze for better optic disc alignment. Paired with long-lasting LED lamps, and DuraShock™ technology, upgrade from the standard ophthalmoscope to enhance your eye exams. The PanOptic Plus ophthalmoscope is compatible with our 3.5 V power sources or pair with the Lithium-Ion Plus power handle for increased efficiency.
- 20X larger viewing area when compared to a standard ophthalmoscope
- Long-lasting LED illumination cuts down on the need for lamp replacement
- Quick Eye alignment lights on the patient side help you direct patient gaze
- Compatible with all Welch Allyn 3.5 V power handles and wall transformers
Redesigned with a familiar form and feel, with a 3X larger viewing area when compared to the view through a standard otoscope, these are views you have to see. Paired with long-lasting LED illumination and our new Welch Allyn LumiView™ Clear Single-Use Ear Specula, experience up to 8X* brighter views than those seen through a black ear speculum.
- Focus-free design
- Long-lasting LED illumination
- For brighter views, pair with our LumiView Clear Single-Use Ear Specula