Diagnostic Set Coaxial MacroView Basic Li-Ion USB1457217
- LED Coaxial Ophthalmoscope,
- MacroView Basic LED Otoscope,
- one Lithium Ion Plus Rechargeable Power Handle, and
- Hard Case.
Welch Allyn diagnostic sets help keep the tools physicians need fast, organised and at hand to help examine the eyes, ears, nose and throat with Welch Allyn® wide-view and standard ophthalmoscopes, and otoscopes.
Coaxial 3.5V LED Ophthalmoscope
Patented Welch Allyn Coaxial Vision optics, combined with 68 lenses in single-diopter steps for the precision you need to conduct a quality eye exam. Two unique filter selections provide optimum light levels for all types of eye exams.
- Halogen HPX® lamp illumination for true tissue color
- 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility
- Opacity setting filter aids easy eye entry with the brightest Halogen HPX light
- Neutral density filter allows for entering healthy eyes without unwanted reflex
- 68 lenses in single-diopter steps for precise resolution (+38 to -30)
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources
- Look for the traditional "flat-top" design you've come to trust
Redesigned with a familiar form and feel, with a 3X larger viewing area when compared to the view through a standard otoscope, these are views you have to see. Paired with long-lasting LED illumination and our new Welch Allyn LumiView™ Clear Single-Use Ear Specula, experience up to 8X* brighter views than those seen through a black ear speculum.
- Focus-free design
- Long-lasting LED illumination
- For brighter views, pair with our LumiView Clear Single-Use Ear Specula