Diagnostic Set Plus PanOptic MacroView USB-C iExaminer W- Soft Case1457195
- PanOptic Plus LED Ophthalmoscope,
- MacroView Plus LED Otoscope for iExaminer,
- iExaminer Smart Bracket,
- one Premium Lithium Ion Plus USB Rechargeable Power Handle,
- USB-C Power Cable, and
- Soft Case
Welch Allyn diagnostic sets help keep the tools physicians need fast, organised and at hand to help examine the eyes, ears, nose and throat with Welch Allyn® wide-view and standard ophthalmoscopes, and otoscopes.
- Their innovative wide-view optical technologies provide a larger area when viewing the optic disc and tympanic membrane.
- Look for their diagnostic sets that feature longer-lasting power handles and LEDs, for more dependable tools to keep you running.
Redesigned with a familiar form and feel, this direct ophthalmoscope boasts a 20X larger viewing area when compared to the view through a standard ophthalmoscope, these are views you have to see. We’ve listened to countless providers and have added Quick Eye™ alignment technology, to help direct patient gaze for better optic disc alignment. Paired with long-lasting LED lamps, and DuraShock™ technology, upgrade from the standard ophthalmoscope to enhance your eye exams. The PanOptic Plus ophthalmoscope is compatible with our 3.5 V power sources or pair with the Lithium Ion Plus power handle for increased efficiency.
- 20X larger viewing area when compared to a standard ophthalmoscope
- Long-lasting LED illumination cuts down on need for lamp replacement
- Quick Eye alignment lights on the patient side help you direct patient gaze
- Compatible with all Welch Allyn 3.5 V power handles and wall transformers
Redesigned with a familiar form and feel, with a 3X larger viewing area when compared to the view through a standard otoscope, these are views you have to see. Paired with long-lasting LED illumination and our new Welch Allyn LumiView™ Clear Single-Use Ear Specula, experience up to 8X* brighter views than those seen through a black ear speculum. And with the power to move from optical to digital, you can capture and share ear images for consultation, when using the MacroView Plus otoscope and our Welch Allyn iExaminer® SmartBracket™ paired with a smart device and our iExaminer Pro App.
- Focus-free design
- Long-lasting LED illumination
- For brighter views, pair with our LumiView Clear Single-Use Ear Specula
- MacroView Plus otoscope models are digitally-capable, for capturing and sharing images of the ear