Green Series™ 900 Procedure Light1280988
Featuring six intensity controlled LEDs, outstanding durability, extraordinary maneuverability, unparalleled spot quality and multiple mounting options, the Green Series 900 Procedure Light is ready for the most rigorous medical setting. The LEDs do not require replacement and are brighter light than halogen while consuming less energy for improved facility efficiencies—now you can see true tissue color rendition while reducing your current cost of ownership. The Green Series Lights were designed to improve patient exams while reducing environmental impact.
- Six white LEDs for maximum, uniform illumination of the procedure area
- LED life of 50,000 hours to maximize investment
- Touchless intensity and power controls help reduce risk of cross-contamination
- Maximize floor space with multiple mounting options, including ceiling mount
- Disposable sheath available to help reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Standardize with a rugged, ergonomic, long-lasting and high-performance light